Today was John's 2nd birthday. He had a fun filled day. Mom let him eat M&M's while Adia was at school. We took a chilly four wheeler ride around the farm, so John could see his Daddy and Papa. It was also Papa's "half birthday" today! Then while Dad was home for lunch Johnny opened his presents. His favorites were the Diego Dinosaur Rescue Center from Adia, and the Tool Bench from Mom and Dad.
4 comments:
Sounds like the little guy had a fun filled day!! Happy Birthday Johnny!
How adorable are you in your green and yellow "John Deere" sweats!
so fun! Happy Birthday John!! They get big way tooooo fast, don't they!
John Deere? Hey what happened to Spiderman? I guess John Deere goes well with his name. I just want to remind you of Harry's second birthday. Do you remember the Spiderman four-wheeler? That is all it took for Harry to go wild over anything Spiderman! I guess it's our turn to taint little John-John...hmmm...I will have to send something for that little cutie pie. Warning: Do not be surprised if it is a little spideymanish.
There is a model search on babygap.com. Probably old news for you, the model agents have probably already knocked down your door!
Post a Comment