We went to the Fireman's Ball Parade today. It was perfect weather. Warm, but not hot, with a nice breeze. Just a beautiful day. John's favorite entry was the "Cars" Mater and Lightning and the fire trucks. Adia liked the bands and horses. And don't forget about the CANDY. Holy Moly we got a lot of candy. Filled a whole gallon ziplock. Now for the rationing! :)
5 comments:
I'm so glad you made it to the parade... we were bummed we missed it. This weather we are having is perfect... love it, love it, love it.
oh my goodness...that is a serious candy haul! the "cars" guys were pretty impressive, did someone in town make them???
I think someone local did the "Cars" thing. Pat saw it around town earlier in the week. There wasn't any advertising on it, just a perfect replica of Disney's Cars. My pics don't do it justice!
Hugo would have flipped his lid if he had seen a giant Mater and Lightning McQueen in person like that! And who needs Halloween when you have the Fireman's Ball Parade!
That Mater and Lightning McQueen are awesome! Colfax rocks again! Ephraim and I never attended any of the Fireman Ball festivities the whole time I lived there. It seems like something else was always going on. It looks like you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment