Nadia, Nastia, Adia...has a ring to it don't you think?
Adia started gymnastics last night with the UW-Stout gymnastics program, and to say she loves it just doesn't seem to be a strong enough word! After we got home, and again all morning getting ready for school she kept asking when she gets to go back to gymnastics. It was the first night, so it was a little crazy with all the kids, but she was having a blast at all the different stations. She got to swing on the uneven bars, bounce on the trampoline, do some forward rolls, try a "tiny" high bar, and practice walking on the balance beam (on the floor of course!). She looked like a fish in water to me. I was really glad we decided to give it a try!!
Here are a couple pictures-the color is horrible as you would expect in a gym setting. :)
4 comments:
I am so jealous! They have the best gymnastic programs back there! Daphne took lessons at the YMCA in Eau Claire and she loved it too. It was a 45 minute non-stop lesson and she was completely pooped after it. I loved that part. Hee. Adia looks adorable as usual. I love her leotard.
The Olympics in 2020, awesome goal! Good luck Adia! It would be total fun to have someone we've had playdates with to route for!
You're such a good Mom Audra!
So fun! I loved seeing her in her cute leo! I will definitely come to cheer her on when she makes it big!
Bring Aunti the Gold Adia!! XXOOXX
Post a Comment