It is Adia's first day of Jr. Kindergarten today. She was very excited. John and I dropped her off at school. I got a kiss and a hug, and a "See ya later, Mom!" Off she went. I kept looking back to see if she would run after us, but she didn't. Then I started tearing up, so John and I bolted for the door! We'll be able to pick her up in about an hour, and I can't wait to hear how she liked it, and what they did. :)
5 comments:
oh, that is so precious Audra. I almost teared up reading it! She'll be such a good student. She seems very ready for jr. K.
"Heather said" apparently our computer only recognizes Eric. :) that would be funny if Eric had written that.
Thanks Heather! I have no doubt she will be just a sponge for learning. That was funny "eric said", I do that once and awhile when Pat is already logged in!
Where is your blog?? :)
adorable... she looks so grown up and fine with everything. Poor mommy -- hang in there it will get easier.
I did read that first comment and thought, "Whoa, that is some in touch with his feelings Man!" Glad of the clarification.
How sweet first day photos are! Something that you'll always, always remember. No matter how big she is.
Post a Comment