Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family Joke About Roomba & Scooba

It's funny how quickly we come to think it normal to have little robots roaming the floor cleaning for us.  Now the on going family jokes are like this:

"When are they coming out with the Dishba?"
"Yes, I would like a Laundryba, too."

Pat was quoted saying, "If I knew they had these, maybe I wouldn't have had to get married." (ba-dum-ching) Wife-ba perhaps? :)

Seriously, they do have a robot that mows the yard, but we read the automatic shut off when you pick it up doesn't work very well.  I don't think we will ever be ready for a robot running around with blades swirling!!  

Viva iRobots!

1 comment:

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Blades swinging when its just your husband around is probably okay (hee-hee), but I agree when you have little pets and children, it is probably not a good idea. Those are real cute jokes.