Monday, September 22, 2008

Farm Update #4

Here is a look at the progress of the new barn.  The kids and I are excited that the waterbeds for the cows have arrived in a roll.  Once they get them unrolled and filled up, our favorite thing to do is jump around on them.  I'll have the camera ready for that!







3 comments:

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Who is doing all of the construction? Did you already talk about that? It seems like that barn went up overnight. I just love John and Adia on those little cows. They look like dolls!

Audra said...

We have the Keller building crew from Green Bay doing the work. They put up our last barn in 2006. Things are shaping up quick, they are really efficient. We should have cows in there in a couple weeks!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

In a couple of weeks? Wow!