John came out of the playroom with Red marker drawn all over his feet, hands, and belly. He chose the Orange marker to color his face. Obviously the kids had found their way into the school supply bin. I ran into the playroom, and saw "art" on the wall amongst the autographed jerseys. I asked Adia who drew on the wall, and she said, "John did it".
Well I was sure John indeed drew on the wall, but I was also aware that the scribbles went higher than John's reach, and under the Kirby Pucket jersey was this:
The kids were put in time outs in a different room, and Pat and I were laughing as we cleaned up the wall. We'll have to teach Adia if she is going to vandalize, don't sign your name!! LOL
5 comments:
That is sooo cute! Poor John is gonna be blamed for an awful lot I'm afraid!
Classic. You should ask Millie about the "art" she and Ephraim left on the back of Mom and Dad's furniture. They didn't leave their names but a few 4-letter words. (I find that the Magic Erasers take anything off of everything. They are magic, plain and simple.)
I am laughing so hard right now!!! I was totally going to tell you what Epher and I did...but Liz beat me to it! I also wrote my spelling list on the back of a dresser...I guess I'm a graffiti artist at heart!
I'll try to think of them as graffiti artists instead of vandals. Millie and Ephraim turned out fine, so there is still hope for my little criminals!!
It looks like really great artwork, and at least she is writing her name! Audra, I would like to tell you that this is a phase, but...Daphne still loves to draw on everything! I guess she wrote on her friend's shirt at school and wrote, "You are so assome (instead of awesome)" and her friend's parents called me to tell me about it. Daphne also signed her name to the shirt. Luckily her friend's parents were laughing about it. See you.
Post a Comment