The kids enjoyed painting gourds this weekend. We got them at the Pumpkin Patch after Adia's field trip for Junior Kindergarten. John's creation was of course abstract, and Adia did a two sided piece. One side was her favorite colors, and the other side was a witch. She even thought to paint the stem black for the hat. Creative! The kids love art time.
2 comments:
They look so cute together painting away at your table! I haven't let Hugo anywhere near paint yet. Well, he has discovered some paint, paint and that didn't turn out so hot. Anyway, seeing John painting away on his gourd gives me some courage to try something like this with Hugo. Thank you!
Go for it Ali. I'm sure Hugo would love it. I remember your post with little Hugo feet running through some paint on the floor. This is way more controlled! Of course they end up painting their hands, knees, or what ever is exposed, but we use Crayola washable kids paint!
Post a Comment