Friday, October 31, 2008




We had our ultrasound this week, and baby looks perfectly healthy.  Here is her first picture.


6 comments:

Lizzie Bingham said...

Congrats! Cody really wants a girl for our next child. Poor John is going to be outnumbered.

Lyn said...

Yep, now Gramma has 4 little girls, 2 big girls and her Johnny boy!Perfect!

Alissa Nicolau said...

Congratulations Audra! What a nice surprise to learn about your growing family. You are a super Mom! When is she due to arrive? I need you to trace your kids heads and hands for me and send their measurements my way, the actual tracing is best.

Audra said...

Thank you, Ali! I would LOVE hats and mitties from you. I have no skills in that department.

millie said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'VE BEEN HOLDING OUT ON THIS INFO!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I'M SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU. CALL ME ANYTIME YOU NEED REINFORCEMENTS!

Audra said...

Oh my friend, Millie, I've been waiting all weekend for you to check this post to surprise you!! I will be seeking advice-I feel greatly out numbered these days!! :)