Tomorrow is Adia's treat day at school, so keeping with the Halloween theme this week we made
Spooky Spider Cupcakes! Adia was in charge of adding and mixing all the ingredients, and the kids were the "
Sprinkle Masters". Momma was the froster, then the kids decorated, then Momma added the finishing touches,
legs, and
eyes! I think they turned out pretty cute!!
What we used:
Dark Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
Light Orange Frosting
Mini Oreos for the Spider "body"
Halloween Spinkles & Orange Sugar Sprinkes
Black frosting to draw on the legs
Red frosting for the eyes
2 comments:
Adia and John!! These cupcakes look AWESOME!!! You guys are so creative... great job!!
I wish I lived closer so I could come and eat one of those scary, creepy, spider cupcakes myself!!
Yummy in my tummy!!
Oh, I love these! You guys did such a great job! They are so fun. Audra, you are awesome!
Post a Comment