Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcome Home Ella Pearl


We were blessed with Ella Pearl Higbie on March 19th at 11:13 pm.  She weighed 8 lbs 6 oz and was 20 inches long.  She is very beautiful with dark eyes and black hair.  She is a very easy baby so far.  We are home from the hospital today, and hoping to relax and watch the NCAA tournament. :)

I'll post some more pictures and her "birth story" soon.


5 comments:

millie said...

I'm so glad you posted! I was beginning to wonder when she'd make her debut!! She's adorable and I love the name. My paternal great grandmas name was Pearl...excellent choice. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Alissa Nicolau said...

Wonderful news! I too am happy that you've posted already! Can't wait to see your next post and hear more about her. I love you choice of name. Very pretty. How are you feeling? What do the kids think of her?

Love, love, love - Ali

SMurray said...

Congratulations Higbie Family!

Ella certainly looks like her adorable older siblings did when they were born, you're never going to tell their baby pictures apart!!

Get lots of rest and can't wait to hear more!

Love to you all!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Congratulations Audra! I love the name Ella Pearl too! Gorgeous! She looks like a beauty! I hope everything went well. How are John and Adia adjusting to the change? I bet they love having that little baby around. Love you Audra!

Lizzie Bingham said...

Great news! And I concur with Millie that you chose a very pretty name.