Living the Dream...
So, you do hear me when we visit! Sweet room for our sweet baby. I can't wait either! :)
What a great room! We love that book. It makes me choke up every time I read it. All my fingers and toes are crossed for you to have the birth experience of your choice!Love, love, love to you all!Alissa
The nursery looks so cozy for baby... what a wonderful place for her to call her own!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So, you do hear me when we visit! Sweet room for our sweet baby. I can't wait either! :)
What a great room! We love that book. It makes me choke up every time I read it. All my fingers and toes are crossed for you to have the birth experience of your choice!
Love, love, love to you all!
Alissa
The nursery looks so cozy for baby... what a wonderful place for her to call her own!!
Post a Comment