Thursday, February 19, 2009

One Month to Go...

Well, we are in the home stretch now with only 3 or 4 weeks left.  I have doctor appointments every week now, which are quite boring the third time around.  Baby is head down getting ready to make her debut.  I think we have everything ready for baby, but I don't know if I'll ever be "ready" to be a mother of three!  My main concern at this point is getting someone here FAST to watch Adia and John.  My labors were 9 hours, and 4 hours before, so there is no time to lose getting to the hospital with #3!  (Don't forget about the 30+ minute drive time)  We are still pretty much at a loss for names, but there is a little time left to think.  That's the baby update for now. 

9 comments:

SMurray said...

Holy Smokes!! 3-4 weeks to go, can you believe it?? So exciting!!

You look great Audra, way to go super mom!! Hang in there, it will be here before you know it!

Woo Hoo!!

Audra said...

Well thanks for the pep talk-I think you are my #1 cheerleader! lol And, no I cannot believe we have come to the end. Time just keeps on truckin'

rubytubes said...

YOU CAN MAKE IT!!!!! I was so excited to see that you posted a picture of your sweet belly!! I'm excited for her arrival! You're going to do great, you really are such a good mom.

Audra said...

Thanks Millie. I get more nervous as the weeks go by! I guess I know I'll get through it (everyone does), but it's the whole "surprise" of when and where labor will start that has me most freaked out! :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck Audra! You look great & so does your kitchen :).
We are excited to hear the news!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

Audra, your hair is so long and gorgeous! I am loving it! You look absolutely beautiful! Good luck with everything and remember to open your mouth wide when you start labor. If you don't know why, please ask me. I would love to explain. If you want any more advice too, I love to give it away, but you have to ask me. I am trying not to give it up unless someone asks me. It is so hard for me. I sure love you! Best wishes again!

rubytubes said...

Audra you look fantastic! Love the hair and glasses too! Can't believe you are one of those who doesn't have a name yet. Give us a clue as to what you are considering. That might help. Millie advised me to write out the first name with our last in block style letters (HUGO AUGUSTUS BAPTISTA)and tape them to the fridge so we could stare and ponder and tear down the ones which were most definately out. I loved her idea and thought it helped us.

I'm so excited for you! You are a terrific Mom!

Lizzie Bingham said...

Oooo! What a wonderful belly! I'm envious of your fast births, however, so don't knock it. I bet you'll have a hard time keeping your two ruffians from hogging the baby... they always seem to want to help!

millie said...

Hey, you haven't posted in a while and I'm getting nervous that you've had your baby!!!! I need news girl!