Saturday, March 14, 2009

One week to go...

Just a little update for inquiring minds.  At my check-up last week I was only at 1 cm, and baby was still plenty high up, so as expected, we figure we are in it for the "long haul". :)  I do have lots of contractions, and feel like a typical 39 week pregnant woman.  Need I say more? 

We are looking forward to a beautiful weekend with temps in the 50's.  Time to get our last minute projects done before baby comes.  Won't be too much longer-thank goodness!

5 comments:

Heather and Eric said...

We are excited! I'm also excited to hear the name you pick, since I know it's been tough.
Will it be wild like Adia or classic like John? How fun. Good luck. Hey, we'll be home next weekend the 21-24th, so maybe we'll see her!

Heather and Eric said...

Once again, so people really don't think Eric is that interested (he may be picked on)---that post was from Heather.

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

I am excited to hear what name you pick too! The nursery looks adorable! Did you do all of the painting yourself? I hope everything goes well for you Audra! It is so hard waiting for that baby! I hope you are able to get some rest before she arrives! Good luck with everything!

SMurray said...

Let the countdown begin!! Best of luck Audra... you'll be in our thoughts and I'll be waiting for that phone call!!

millie said...

I bet Adia is so excited for her sister to arrive!!! I'm thinking of you, hang in there!