I will have to say I was extremely skeptical when Pat decided to buy a Roomba. I told him not to waste the money, since there is no way this little machine is going to be able to actually make a difference. Well, I am happy (ecstatic really) to report that this thing works AWESOME!! Except when John dumps out a box of cereal or something big, I will never sweep again-really.
We just turn it on and it makes these patterns around the whole house. It wiggles itself under tables and chairs, and it gets right up to the edges of the wall. I am a believer. Plus Pat is the one who has been dumping the little collection tray!
We are getting one for Pat's mom, and I'm suggesting everyone put one on your Christmas list!
4 comments:
I've always wondered about that little thing...good to know.
Did you guys convert your office into a playroom? Where did the computer go? It's so nice to have a space for the kids to play.
It's been a playroom since last summer, I think. We have 3 laptops, so we usually just sit on the couch in the living room. However, we got an iMac desktop a few months ago, so we put that up in our room (a little office corner).
It is nice for the kids stuff to go...otherwise it's in EVERY room of the house. I feel like this house gets smaller by the month!!
Do you have to have hard floors for the Roomba? Does it do carpet? Cool. I want that.
It's for carpet, too! It jumps up on floor rugs and vacuums those too. It's also smart enough not to fall down stairs-wish my kids came that way. :)
Post a Comment