Breaking Dawn, the fourth and final book in this saga, came out August 2nd. Of course I finished it in a day. My "tween" niece Baylee borrowed me her Twilight book (book 1) two weeks ago, and I read book 2 and 3 that same week. I enjoyed the stories, cuz I like vampire and love stories!! They are making a movie of the first book Twilight that comes out in December. I watched the trailers on YouTube, and I didn't think the cast was nearly beautiful enough! The book makes the vampires "impossibly beautiful"!

6 comments:
Hey Audra,
I've got some good news for you ... I just found out through someone else's blog that an "Edward" book is in the works. It's called Midnight Sun. Go to Stephanie Meyer's website and you'll find a download to the first chapter there. Happy reading!
Did you read all the Anne Rice books?
You know, I never did read the Anne Rice ones. Maybe I should take them up! My niece just mentioned the possible "Edward" books last night. She wasn't quite done with the last book, so I was careful not to give anything away. hee hee-such a nerd I can be.
I'll check out the website, I want to read that chapter- thanks!
hey, I didn't know you were into the twilight books! I read them too! I really liked the last book. I wanted a little more action with the volturi, but all in all good read! I'm excited for the movie to come out, but nervous about who they cast for Edwards part....I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised!
sorry about that, i totally posted twice...duh.
Hi Audra! Long time no see!!
I just had to tell you about a new kid book series that we discovered through Elizabeth. They are the SKIPPY JON JONES books. They are hilarious. A little siamese kitten and family, he is small and was born with humongus ears, hence he thinks he is a chihuahua! Books must be read with a Mexican accent...goes over big with the guys! The little guys gets in all sort of trouble and there are many books in the series. GOod for presents.
Post a Comment