Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pop Go the Wiggles Live!

We went to the Pop Go the Wiggles Live concert in Minneapolis today.  Pat said it was pure torture and this would be his first and last "kid concert"!  He said from now on, I'll have to bring someone else with.  Hee Hee.  The kids of course had a blast.  We had lots of goodies, and even scored an outrageously priced Wiggles glow wand!  It was a really entertaining show, and I was shocked how into it John was.  He actually SAT and watched a show-amazing.  He kept screaming "Wiggle! Wiggle!"  The Wiggles came out into the audience, and Sam walked right by us.  That was the end of our adventure-until the parking lot and traffic home!








3 comments:

SMurray said...

I was excited to hear how the Wiggles went!?! Looks like a good time was had by all.
WAKE UP JEFF!
Cute pictures... Pat looks like he was hopped up on cotton candy!
Chat later!

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

My kids are going to be really jealous. They love the Wiggles. I let them pick out their own movies when we go to the library, and they always choose "The Wiggles." Ephraim also freaks out about these guys. Pat doesn't look too sad. Do you think he might be enjoying himself? Hee. Hee.

Lizzie Bingham said...

Hello Audra! I've been reading your comments on my sisters' blogs so I thought I check your blog out. Darling, by the way. Pat is a very good sport... give that man a Klondike bar (have you seen those ads?). How fun to go to a show your kids really enjoy! I'm still in the "get-excited-for-a-bowel-movement" phase but I'm enjoying every minute with Keegan. :o)