Pat had the opportunity to go see the Badgers play the Huskers in October!
We were very excited for Daddy, and he had a great time.
Although we didn't go with, we got all dressed up, and rooted from the couch at home!
Adia asked Pat why "kids can't come with", and he told her that it's hard for kids to sit still for that long, and that the game got done very late. So while we were watching the game at home, Adia asked me to notice how nice she was sitting. I smiled and agreed. Then in the fourth quarter after John and Ella were snoozing in their beds, Adia's head was bobbing, and she was fighting to stay awake. I told her she should really get to bed, and she said, "I'll go to bed, if you promise to tell Daddy how long I made it, so maybe I can go with next time." It was so freakin' from the heart, my sweet girl. I held up my promise, and Pat said he would have to treat her to a game next time.
This was the view from Pat's seat
No comments:
Post a Comment