Tuesday, October 11, 2011

John's First Field Trip!



John had his first school field trip, and it was to Pleasant Valley's Pumpkin Patch. Although we were just there with our own family, John was excited to play again, but this time with his friends from school! It was also the first time he rode a bus. I followed with Ella and another Mom. John requested I try to get RIGHT behind the bus, so he could see me. Thanks to my Nascar skills I got that pole position to ease my little man's mind.

It was another glorious day of weather, and we had so much fun. I also got an opportunity to chit chat with some of John's new 4K friend's Moms. We have some play dates coming in the future!

Getting off the bus...

Mrs. Braatz gathered the kids for the Pumpkin Cannon!














Ella made herself right at home with "the girls"

John bouncing with his boys


John and his best bud, Breckin

No comments: