Although I was not a Hank Williams Jr. fan before Pat took me to his concert, I was when we left! Pat bought us FRONT row seats to the John Anderson/Hank Williams Jr. concert at the Grand Casino, in Hinckley, MN. It was one of the best concerts I've ever been to, what an awesome performer. At first it was only Pat and I going, but when Pat's family heard, they wanted to go too! In the end we had 2 cars and 10 people: Pat and I, Pat's parents, both of Pat's sister's and their husbands, and 2 of their kids. It was really fun to do something all together.
1 comment:
Aren't concerts at casinos fun? I love the intimate setting. Sounds like the time Eric & I went to Lake Mille Lacs to see Dwight Yoakam & Eric's mom wanted to join. As we stood in line for the show, she looked at us & said "so who is this Dwight Yoakam guy?"
Post a Comment