Sunday, April 4, 2010

Eau Claire Children's Museum

During Adia's Spring Break from Kindergarten we tried to do lots of fun things. One of our first stops was to the Eau Claire Children's Museum. The kids had a blast, and they were all so well behaved I was so proud of them! Here are some pictures of the fun we found.

We voted "YES" to Have you ever visited a farm

Ella liked the pond

Three ducks in the pond

Adia and John constructing the wall

Climbing in the Buildings

Shopping in the Grocery Store


Playing the the Park

Ella and Adia gardening


The Bank Drive-up

We has a lot of fun at the Water Works display

After crawling through the digestive tract, the kids ended up in the toilet!

We ended with some craft time building a lamb and potato head

1 comment:

Heather and Eric said...

Wow, I am impressed with the E.C. Children's Museum. I love the b-day photos of Ella...so cute.
_Heather