Happy 1st Birthday, Ella Pearl!
Here is our big girl on her party day!
Some of the spread...
Ella had a Baby Care Bear Theme Party
Getting messy with her cake. She wouldn't go after it until we gave her a fork!
Adia and Baylee at the party
Here are a few pictures from Ella's "real" birthday the day before her party.
Adia, Ella, and John
Ella opening her presents
Walking the Lion...
Some pink cake :)
This picture is special to me because ALL three kids before their 1st birthday party have climbed into the roaster I bring out for the occasion. I saw her climbing in, and I ran for the camera! It's one of those thing you don't plan, but holds a fun connection for all my kids.
her BIG brown eyes
1 comment:
oh what a doll! That last one captures your heart. What a beautiful little girl!!
Post a Comment