Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Science Museum of Minnesota

The kids and I decided to take a BIG trip to the Science Museum of Minnesota during Spring Break. I was quite nervous about having all three by myself in such a busy place, but I was again surprised at how well behaved my children were. I am starting to think I need to give them more credit! We saw so many exhibits, and tried lots of experiments. The kids were amazed at the Mummy, and really like the room with light/color experiments. Of course the dinosaur fossils were one of the highlights, too.

Adia and John learning about Skin on "The Hand"

Using the microscopes

Building a Cell

Chillin' with the Triceratops

The mighty T-Rex skull

A big scary swimmer dino

Prehistoric Fish

Stegosaurus

John and Adia listening to this dino's story on phones

We ate lunch at the cafe while watching a show about how animals walk

The Walking Tank

Adia assembling a dinosaur

Playing at the park


John playing with the weather computer

Adia in the crystal ball

No comments: