It has been a very snowy and extremely cold January this year. Last week the temperature was 30 below zero (not counting the windchill), and school was cancelled for a couple days. We have been staying indoors and trying to find things to. Here is a bit of what we've been up to...
Painting and Drawing on the Easel
Baking Banana Bread...Yum
Art Time
6 comments:
Oh yummy banana bread... looks so good!! What great helpers you have!
Great job keeping the kiddo's busy... thank goodness the freezing cold has let up a little and our noses can thaw.
Don't you love winter?
Nah. I love snow at Christmas, then I'm ready for Spring, Summer, and Fall! You are right, these teen digit temps are like a heat wave.
I want a ball pit (without the cold weather of course). What well behaved Higbie children. Cute photos!
Mmmmm Mmmm Mmm, I want some bananna bread.....I might have to put that on tomorrow's to do list! I'm so sorry it's been so frigid there! I won't even tell you what kind of weather we've been having since Christmas, but it's been NICE!!!!
How AWESOME that you have a ball pit! Oh my goodness, I don't think Hugo would ever, ever leave your house what with all the cows, tractors and now a ball pit!!?!
Just wanted to let you know that you didn't "miss" my Cali posts. I am just now slowly adding them in on their correct dates because Millie's internet was so impossibly wonky. Their supposed to be ditching what they have and getting high speed through AT&T. But I don't know cause I haven't asked her about it. And aren't you glad that I posted some pics of her place since she has lived there for how long and still no one has seen even a shingle out of her! Hahahaha Millie! She already wrote on this post so maybe she wont see this! I did have a blast at her place and I totally wanted to stay longer. It was 86 degrees Audra.
Okay, goodnight!
Hey, wait a minute... I know you have that little ticker thingy up at the top but when o when is that baby girl of yours due?
I've actually been torturing myself by checking Millie's blog just to see the weather gadget! It's sunny and 80's, while it's cloudy and 30 below here. How can that be? We're only a few hours apart (by plane) lol
My due date is March 22. I'm having lots of contractions, and getting quite round these days. I've always gone overdue, but of course I'm hoping for an early appearance. :)
Post a Comment