That is so cute! I don't know what my problem is, but I don't know if I took any pictures of anything on Christmas. I usually leave it up to the expert, Ephraim. I don't know about New Year's either, because I left it up to Ali and Maggie. I am glad you got those awesome shots of Adia and John. I told Harry that Adia is his old girlfriend from Wisconsin and so he is quite interested in these pictures.
2 comments:
Besides how adorable their little faces are... I LOVE the bed head hair in the pictures. True childhood excitement for Santa!! Nothing better!
Wow... looks like Santa rocked at your house!! Woo hoo!
That is so cute! I don't know what my problem is, but I don't know if I took any pictures of anything on Christmas. I usually leave it up to the expert, Ephraim. I don't know about New Year's either, because I left it up to Ali and Maggie. I am glad you got those awesome shots of Adia and John. I told Harry that Adia is his old girlfriend from Wisconsin and so he is quite interested in these pictures.
Post a Comment