It has been SO cold this January. We braved the cold for a little bit to trudge in the snow and make some snow angels. Zelda was very interested in the kids being outside! We are still waiting for a nice 30 degree day to build a snowman.
That was cute! At least you go outside! I don't remember going outside during the winter when we lived in Wisconsin especially when I was prego. Go Audra! It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! The kids look so adorable, as usual!
4 comments:
Too cold! Stay in side and make "dust angels!" LOL
Great pictures! Looks fun, but cold!
Oops-deleted my own comment! I was saying we only lasted about 10 minutes, and ran back in for some hot chocolate!
That was cute! At least you go outside! I don't remember going outside during the winter when we lived in Wisconsin especially when I was prego. Go Audra! It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! The kids look so adorable, as usual!
Post a Comment