Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Santa Visit 2008

After we had our family picture taken for Christmas cards, Daddy wanted to do some shopping at Scheels.  Guess who Mom, Adia, and John found in the Mall between Scheels and the play area?  Santa Claus!!  Well, the kids went crazy asking if they could go see him.  There was NO line, and they were already dressed in their Christmas best.  I said, "Get in there!"

Adia said hi to Santa and gave him a hug, as I expected.  I did not expect little John to go barreling into Santa hugging him and saying hello, too.  John wasn't interested in sitting for anymore pictures at this point, but a kindly elf saved the moment by offering the cute Rudolph rocking reindeer.

Ah, another Christmas memory captured.  

3 comments:

millie said...

so much fun! i love that you have a cute little story to tell about seeing santa too! it's so much more fun when the kids get into it.

Alissa Nicolau said...

Your kids look adorable! I'm happy for you that Santa received a warm and welcoming reception. I am curious what Hugo will think of Santa this year. So far he calls him Ho Ho!

SMurray said...

Adorabe picture of the kids... such well mannered little kiddos!!