You look awesome Audra! I feel bad that I have not been blogging, but things have been so crazy and out of hand over here. It looks like everything is going well for you guys. My suggestion for girl names are Iris or Avis. You have done well in the naming department. Ephraim and I really believe that the babies name is fate. We fight over names right up to the minute the baby is being born, and then all of a sudden a name comes to us, and we both feel at peace about it, and it wasn't even a name that either of us wanted. I think its weird. Merry Christmas Audra! I hope you can take it easy a little bit over the holidays. I know they can be stressful. Your pictures are cute! Rox
Thank you everyone. I feel like I'm giving Santa some competition in the belly dept! Time seems to fly this time of year anyway, so the pregnancy is going fast.
Roxi, Iris was my Grandma's name! I do like four letter names, and 2 syllable names. :) I think you are right, once you see that baby one name seems to fit.
Audra, For a name...how about... Lyn? or Lynn? or Lynne? or Just kidding! LOL!! Mom's shouldn't name their Daughters after their Mom's. My Mom AUDREY had 3 girls and none of us are called Nana! LMAO!! I really am just kidding, just couldn't help myself! Remember...I love you and your sense of Humor!! ;)
7 comments:
You look Beautiful Audra! And so happy!! Have you been thinking about names? Are you sharing that sort of info yet?
Love the tree by the way!
Merry Christmas,
Alissa
Thanks Ali! We have a very short list started. We are trying to think of unique girl names. Any suggestions are welcome. :)
Merry Christmas to you, too!
Cute belly Audi!! You are an adorable pregnant mommy!!
You look awesome Audra! I feel bad that I have not been blogging, but things have been so crazy and out of hand over here. It looks like everything is going well for you guys.
My suggestion for girl names are Iris or Avis. You have done well in the naming department. Ephraim and I really believe that the babies name is fate. We fight over names right up to the minute the baby is being born, and then all of a sudden a name comes to us, and we both feel at peace about it, and it wasn't even a name that either of us wanted. I think its weird.
Merry Christmas Audra! I hope you can take it easy a little bit over the holidays. I know they can be stressful.
Your pictures are cute!
Rox
you look sooooooo good!!! i wish i was there to hang out with you and "talk baby"!! good luck with the names, i'm not much help in that department.
Thank you everyone. I feel like I'm giving Santa some competition in the belly dept! Time seems to fly this time of year anyway, so the pregnancy is going fast.
Roxi, Iris was my Grandma's name! I do like four letter names, and 2 syllable names. :) I think you are right, once you see that baby one name seems to fit.
Audra,
For a name...how about...
Lyn? or
Lynn? or
Lynne? or
Just kidding! LOL!!
Mom's shouldn't name their Daughters after their Mom's. My Mom AUDREY had 3 girls and none of us are called Nana! LMAO!! I
really am just kidding, just couldn't help myself!
Remember...I love you and your sense of Humor!! ;)
Post a Comment