Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here is John the "Dragon"

Here is Adia the "Witch"

This picture sums up the end of trick-or-treating!

5 comments:

millie said...

great costumes!!!! i miss trick or treating with you! i love that John is totally sacked out in his seat and that you only live a 1/2 mile out of town......a true sign of exhaustion!!

Alissa Nicolau said...

John really looked so sweet passed out in your car like that! Hey, are you van shopping?!

Audra said...

Ha! Millie, we hadn't even started the vehicle yet! He fell asleep in like 3 seconds flat! I think Pat was putting the stroller in the back when I snapped that pic!

Ali-sorry no van shopping here. Between Pat and I we have FOUR vehicles already! Chevy Pick-up, Ford F350, Ford Excursion, and a Cadillac Escalade!! Looks like a party in our driveway everyday. lol

Roxi and Ephraim's Family said...

AUDRA, YOU ARE PREGNANT????
Whoo Hoo! Congratulations! I feel bad that I have not looked at your blog sooner. I am happy for you. I hope you are feeling okay. Congratulations again!

SMurray said...

Adorable costumes -- looks like they had way too much fun!

...and the dragon sleeps on.