Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday, Daddy!



Yesterday was Pat's 30th birthday.  He spent the morning hunting, and the rest of the day watching football.  I could tell he was a little bummed about turning the big 3-0, but he still gets carded for hunting licenses, alcohol, etc, so I don't feel too bad for my baby-faced baby!

The kids and I ran to Best Buy to get a new PS3 for Daddy, since Mr. John broke the old one this week, and a blu-ray movie.

We all just want to wish Daddy a very happy birthday.  He is a thoughtful, loving, father and husband, as well as an excellent provider which allows me the great fortune of staying home with our children.  You are the man, Pat.  We love love love you!!






2 comments:

SMurray said...

ha!! I LOVE those pictures of Pat when he was little. I can't put my finger on the exact feature, but both Adia and John have parts of them that are so Pat!!

Happy Birthday Pat... the big 3-0 isn't so bad, or so I've been told. I'll have to wait a couple years until I can tell you for sure. tee hee!

Hope you enjoyed your day!

millie said...

Thanks for sharing those pics, they were AWESOME!!! What a nice tribute to your sweetheart! I had to chuckle to know that Pat still gets carded! That's gotta make him feel good. Also, he needs to remember that men seem to have the luxury of getting better looking the older they get...us girls aren't so lucky.