We had all three kids together at the our dentist, Smiles In Motion. It was an extra special visit this time because it was Ella's very first dentist appointment! Our kids love going to the dentist. They love the playroom with the second story slide, and to watch movies while the awesome staff oogles over what good kids they are. Plus they get a coin at the end to take to the prize machine.
The plan with Ella was to try to do a regular exam, but just do a "knee touch" exam if she got upset. Well she wasn't too thrilled about the bite wing xray, she looked terrified actually that the girl wanted to stick that thing in her mouth. I tried to quickly explain to her that it was only for a second to take a special picture (while in my mind I figured we where headed to the knee touch room). She surprised me by nodding and opening wide. They got the x-ray to rule out any extra teeth in the gums, and we continued through the cleaning. She was a champ. I will say she didn't like the feeling of the fluoride treatment one bit. We had some tears and a lot of "acky"s in the truck on the ride home, but she got over it soon enough.
3 kids with 60+ teeth, and no cavities. It was a great visit at the dentist!
I had to snap this cute picture. It was so adorable all three of them lined up watching movies. John is watching Cars, Adia is watching iCarly, and Ella is watching a Barbie movie. I also couldn't help thinking it looks like they are plugged into Avatar's somewhere.
John had the whole reception area cracking up with his choice from the prize machine:
a sweet mustache.
1 comment:
I love that they are all lined up in the chairs flat on their backs... how adorable is that... and Johnny in is "mo" looks adorable! That is a keeper forever!
Such cute kiddos!
Post a Comment