Saturday, February 12, 2011

Underwater Adventures Aquarium-Mall of America


In January we had a couple families that we camp with, The Raley's and The Popp's come stay at our house for the weekend. It was awesome seeing them, since we usually say our goodbyes in September, and don't see them again until Memorial weekend.

The "Daddies" took a snowmobile trip that Saturday, and the "Mommies & Kiddies" headed to the Mall of America for a little shopping. Delaney wanted to visit the American Girl Store and Kooper wanted to see Lego Land! We also went to Underwater Adventures Aquarium. We hadn't been there since the new Jellyfish exhibit was finished, and it was amazing. I wish we could have an awesome tank like that at home. I would sit in front of it hypnotized.

























Kooper, Adia, John, and Delaney

2 comments:

Alissa Nicolau said...

Great pictures Audra! And I can't wait till summer so we can go to the big fish tank too!!

Happy Valentines Day!

millie said...

seeing these makes me wish we'd have gone. maybe in the spring!!