
Super Bowl Champions!!
We watched with bated breath as the Packers took on the Steelers in Super Bowl 45.
We had the game on every TV in the house.
Pat and I had our families over, and the neighbors on both sides. We spray painted green in the kid's hair, made Packer hair clips and jewelry in the kitchen. There was food-everywhere. We had a table set up downstairs, and the whole kitchen was filled with yummy football game snacks.
It was a close game and the Packers took the win. The house was bursting at the seams with joy!! We Love our Packers. Let's do it again next year, boys. :)
Some of the eats
The hair clip/jewelry creation station
Touch Down!
Higbie Kids Love the Packers
Packer Pearl
Watching the Game...
2 comments:
Schweet! I love that you even decked out your kiddos!
Wow... you went all out! love the party table and Packer Pearl is so adorable. I love her little jersey and black paint under her eyes. Is she a doll or what?
Go Pack!
Post a Comment