
Toy Story 3 in 3D at the IMAX Theater!
On Saturday we left Ella home with our niece Baylee, picked up the neighbor family and headed to Minnesota! First we stopped at the Machine Shed for a delicious dinner for the eight of us. The restaurant is full of farm and dairy memorabilia, so it is particularly interesting to us. At the end of dinner a guy came around with a big pin on his shirt that read "I Twist For Tips" He was a balloon guy! So he made some turtles, a flower, and a butterfly for our kids. Then we picked up some things in the gift shop. Daddy "needed" a couple International Harvester hats, some salt water taffy, and a cute plush barn that had four little animals that make sounds for Ella, since she didn't get to come with. Next we took a tractor ride outside, and then we were off to the movie!
This was our first movie to watch in 3D at the IMAX, so we got there nice and early to claim 8 great seats. We picked up our 3D glasses and some snacks. The movie was awesome, as expected. The 3D IMAX experience, well that was just incredible. The kids (and adults) all had a blast. I only cried twice. Then we made the pilgrimage home.
John and Henry
Taylor and Adia
(Pat, Rob, and Leslie to the side)
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS! Cullen has been talking about this movie NON-STOP... and I think Nana has supplied him with every toy that goes with the movie!! *wink, wink*
I'm nervous to take Cullen yet because I know he'll want to watch it over and over and over and won't be able to just yet... so I'm holding out a little longer!!
Cute, cute pictures... looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment