
I actually took about a hundred pictures of these monkeys trying to get a picture for our Christmas Card. Even Pat had an extra camera out! The above picture was the winner. :)

I loved this sibling love picture, too

John Patrick

Adia Mae

Ella was hanging her shoe on the tree-a nice touch, eh?

Pearl's famous "Wrinkle Nose"
Here are some bloopers, so you can get a sense of what I was dealing with! For some reason that night, Ella thought "Cheese" was "Ahhhh". :)
2 comments:
Those pictures are adorable. I love the wrinkle nose that Ella does... so funny - Kinsley does the same thing. I'll have to take a picture and put it on the blog one of these days so you can see!! Fun pictures, thanks for sharing those darling kiddos! Merry Christmas!
Ella Pearl's wrinkle nose is the absolute cutest! I can't believe how big Adia and John look. Little string beans you have there!
Post a Comment