Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wakanda Water Park 2009


We enjoyed an afternoon at the Wakanda Water Park! Adia, John, Ella, and I met, Aunt Amber, Hannah, and Alivia for a picnic lunch and some water fun.
Hannah was able to swim underwater this summer, and was brave enough to go on the bigger slides. Alivia and Adia loved the fountains. John loved the little slide. Ella was just happy to be out and about with her siblings and cousins!













3 comments:

SMurray said...

oh looks like the kiddo's had so much fun! We need to get to Wakanda before the summer ends!!

Nothing better than some splish splashin' in the summer sun!

millie said...

looks like fun! my kids still talk about wakanda from time to time! good times!!!

Alissa Nicolau said...

Hello Ms Audra,

I just looked into Millie's blog archive and found her photos of your kids. Oh - my - goodness! She did such a great job! What I loved most was that I saw you in all their faces. Especially the square one of Ella. Anyhoo, hope all is well with you and the family.

Alissa